Alexander Street’s award-winning collections offer the most up-to-date resources across the spectrum of theoretical approaches. In addition to acquiring materials and content from top partners in the industry, Alexander Street’s Microtraining Associates develops cutting-edge videos, demonstrations, conference recordings, and real therapy transcripts on topics from cognitive-behavioral therapy to neuroscience to cyber-bullying. Learn more at alexanderstreet.com/counseling.
6101 Stevenson Avenue, Suite 600
Alexandria, VA, 22304-3300
Visit Booth 204–206 to obtain membership and conference information and to purchase our latest texts including Career Counseling, 4e; ACA Ethical Standards Casebook, 7e; Treatment Strategies for Substance and Process Addictions; The Counselor and the Law, 7e; DSM-5 Learning Companion for Counselors; and Group Counseling With LGBTQI Persons. Whether you are a seasoned professional or starting your career, the resources, networking, advocacy services, and benefits provided by ACA are key to your success.
Fulfilling our mission will result in the following OUTCOMES benefitting ASGW members and the profession of group work:
1. Members experience a vibrant, caring, and diverse community.
2. Research relevant to group work is systematically supported and disseminated.
3. ASGW professional standards exist, continue to evolve, and guide group work.
4. Helping professionals practice evidence-based and innovative group work models.
5. Group work professionals benefit from opportunities and resources for training, practice, and professional growth.
6. The principles of multiculturalism, social justice, and global perspectives permeate all group work.
And, our website address is www.capella.edu
The Clinic Observation Recording System (CORS) - Presented by CVi.
CORS is a turn-key, digital and network integrated, Multi-room Counseling Interview Room Recording Solution, enabling:
• Students – to demonstrate and improve their clinical counseling skills quickly and effectively.
• Faculty – to monitor, grade and assist students efficiently and unobtrusively.
• Counseling Programs – to demonstrate Clinical training achievement for accreditation purposes using video evidence.
• Lecturers – to record lectures and make them available to students.
• Researchers – to search video archives, create and download training videos
• Patients and Families – to monitor live treatments or review with clinicians.
OBSERVE, RECORD, TALK-BACK, SEARCH, REVIEW, COMMENT, PRINT, CLIP, DOWNLOAD, SHARE, UPLOAD www.cvisecuritysolutions.com
Advantages of Mercer’s Ph.D. degree in CES:
• Personal attention in small classes from eleven full-time highly credentialed faculty
• Each student receives a paid GTA/GRA assistantship for three years of the program
• Evening classes on Mercer's Atlanta campus for working adult students, with numerous clinical opportunities in a thriving and diverse city
Questions - contact Dr. Kenyon Knapp, Program Coordinator, at email@example.com
Main: (484) 227-1453 Web: mirmont.org Member of the Main Line Health System
The Molloy College Clinical Mental Health Counseling Master of Science program: Mentoring Compassionate Counselors for Our Communities. www.molloy.edu/cmhcprogram
• Students develop scholarly expertise tailored to the student’s specific interest.
• Intentional diversity is reflected in our faculty and students, research areas, commitment to advocacy and social justice, and community engagement.
• Our community includes full-time and part-time students who pursue individualized study.
For more information, contact Dr. Angela Sheely-Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: http://www.montclair.edu/cehs/academics/departments/cel/academic-programs/counselor-ed/
Deadline for application: February 1, 2016 for Fall 2016 admission.
SA revolutionizes the Site Supervision experience. Program coordinators and faculty can view progress updates on site activities, comment on journal notes, view and assign evaluations, and print reports. Site Supervisors can review trainee sessions with online HIPAA compliant video storage and sign and verify hours with our e-signature system. A trainee can find their first practicum and internship site with a supervision site directory that shows available openings,
and be prepared for professional practice with learning objectives and materials created by experts. SA finally brings the supervision process to the 21st century! - www.SupervisionAssist.com